The term CanadianHeadstones.com or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 528 Mallory Beach Road, Wiarton, Ontario N0H 2T0.
The Canadian Headstone Photo Project is a non-profit, research website operated by CanadianHeadstones.com.
CanadianHeadstones.com is a Canadian Non-Profit Corporation; therefore, it is not at risk of becoming extinct upon the death or incapacity of any single person.
Just as any other corporation, it is its own legal entity which is required to abide by all the laws of Canada. CanadianHeadstones.com must hold regular meetings of the Board of Directors, file certain documents annually with Canadian regulatory offices and file an annual income tax return with the Canada Revenue Agency. We are not registered as a charitable organization.
As a Non-Profit Corporation, it must have at least three directors who are forbidden from receiving any compensation for their services as directors.
The Bylaws state the Purpose of the Corporation as: The corporation shall gather, archive, publish and disseminate genealogical, historical data or other records of interest to family historians, genealogists or other researchers.
• USE OF PHOTOS ON THIS SITE - Persons may use the photos contained on this site for their OWN PERSONAL USE ONLY! No photos or materials from this website may be reproduced otherwise in any fashion, in print or website format, without the express written consent of BOTH CANADIANHEADSTONES.COM and the original SUBMITTER. Persons or organizations desiring to use the photos contained on this site must obtain the written consent of the contributor (or the legal representative of the contributor) and contact the Webmaster of CanadianHeadstones.com with proof of this consent.
• HOT LINKING PROHIBITED - Direct linking to the graphics on this website is prohibited. This is considered "Hot Linking" and in effect you are stealing bandwidth from this web site. Images used on your site must be saved to your computer or server and not referenced in your html code to the images located on our server. Making IMG calls to images located on CANADIANHEADSTONES.COM from your html documents is considered bandwidth theft.
• RIGHTS GRANTED BY UPLOADING: By uploading digital images and data to this site you are granting CanadianHeadstones.com the right to use all materials provided. We reserve the right to crop, enhance and resize images to meet the needs of the project. All data and image submissions will become a permanent part of the Canadian Headstone Photo Project. The submitter has given permission to the Canadian Headstone Photo Project to store the file(s) permanently for free access.
• PHOTO OWNERSHIP & COPYRIGHT - Photographers retain full copyright and ownership rights of their original image. The CanadianHeadstones.com only claims copyright and ownership of the copy that has been uploaded and appears on the website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
• We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website also includes links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.